melody of michael out now!!
whoa after all my cd about melody of michael already out now…. in japan~ *sigh*
here the cover:
yeah so nice with the 07-ghost symbol… i wonder where i can download it~~
Updated!!! i’ve got the cd tracks…. >< huweeeee~~
== DISC 1
1. TEITO KLEIN [ Teito Klein ]
2. Tsui’oku (Piano ver.) [ Reminiscence (Piano version) ]
3. Tsui’oku (Trombone ver.) [ Reminiscence (Trombone version) ]
4. Michibikidasareta kioku [ Guiding Memory ]
5. Awatadashii jikan [ Busy Time ]
6. Teikoku rikugun shikan gakkou [ Imperial Military Academy ]
7. Atatakai kokoro [ Warm Heart ]
8. Zankon ~ZEHEL [ Soul Killer ~ Zehel ]
9. Zankon ～ZEHEL 2 [ Soul Killer ~ Zehel 2 ]
10. Yokon ～PROFE [ Soul Keeper ~ Profe ]
11. Yokon ～PROFE 2 [ Soul Keeper ~ Profe 2 ]
12. Keikon ~FEST / Tsumugareru unmei [ Soul Binder ~ Fest – Spinning Fate ]
13. BARSBURG Teikoku [ Barsburg Empire ]
14. Teikoku no kyou’i [ Empire’s Menace ]
15. Hikari ni tsutsumareshi nichijou [ Everyday wrapped in Light ]
16. SISTER no omichibiki [ Sisters’ Guidance ]
17. HOHBURG yousai [ HO-BURUGU Fort ]
18. Tsugi naru itte [ The Next Move ]
19. Shiretsu wo kiwameru tatakai [ End the Fight Violently ]
20. Kyoudai naru yami no chikara [ Power of Darkness becomes Powerful ]
21. BARSBURG kyoukai [ Barsburg Church ]
22. Shukufuku no utagoe [ A Song of Blessing ]
23. Aisuru mono ni sasageru chinkonka [ Requiem of the Beloved Sacrifices ]
== DISC 2
1. Todokanu omoi ~Zetsubou [ Unreachable Thoughts ~ Despair ]
2. Dai 7 ku ~Kami no ku’iki [ The 7th District ~ God’s Domain ]
3. Kyoukai no yoru wa fukete [ The Night at Church Wears On ]
4. Shinobi yoru yami [ Darkness draws near ]
5. NOEL no ningyo ~RAZETTE [ Noel Mermaid ~ Razette ]
6. Densetsu ~SEVEN GHOST [ Legend ~ Seven Ghost ]
7. Hangeki no rou’en [ Counterattack Signal ]
8. Hangeki no rou’en (chorus cut ver.) [ Counterattack Signal (chorus cut version) ]
9. Hanatareta yami no chikara [ Power of Darkness released ]
10. MICHAEL no hitomi ～Kakusei [ Eye of Michael ~ Awakening ]
11. Dasshutsu [ Escape ]
12. Yami ni oboreta tamashii [ Spirit that sinks into darkness ]
13. Kami ga ataeshi taguimarenaru chikara [ God grants a kind power ]
14. Kami ga ataeshi taguimarenaru chikara 2 [ God grants a kind power 2 ]
15. Tsukaima ~KOR [ Familiar ~ Kor ]
16. AYANAMI ~VERLOREN [ Ayanami ~ Verloren ]
17. Sakusen kaishi [ Commence Operation ]
18. Kinpaku [ Tension ]
19. Hijou naru ketsudan [ Heartless Decision ]
20. Soba ni semeru kiki [ Crisis draws near ]
21. Fuan [ Anxiety ]
22. Kyoudai naru yamito ~WARS [ Powerful Imprisoning Darkness ~ Wars ]
23. Muku naru waga ko yo hikari to nemure [ Be Pure My Child, and Sleep ]
24. Odayaka na toki no nagare de [ Flow of Calm Times ]
25. Tamashii no susumu michi [ Soul’s Path ]
26. Kimorebi [ Tree’s Filtered Sunlight ]
27. Unmei no sentaku [ Fate’s Choice ]
== DISC 3
1. Aka no Kakera (TV Size) [ Aka no Kakera (TV Size) ]
2. Kokyou no yuki [ Snow of My Home ]
3. Hikari ga susumu michishirube [ Light that guides forward ]
4. Ugomeku yami no chikara [ Power of Darkness crawls ]
5. Sanbika A [ Hymn A ]
6. Hikari afureru jikan [ Time Light Floods ]
7. Ten yori mai orishi kohitsujisan [ Lamb that Falls From the Sky ]
8. An’un [ Dark Clouds ]
9. Eye Catch A [ Eye Catch A ]
10. Eye Catch B [ Eye Catch B ]
11. Kaikou [ Chance Meeting ]
12. Itoshiki hibi no kioku no naka de [ Inside my dear daily memories ]
13. RAGGS no chinkonka (album edit) [ Raggs Requiem (album edit) ]
14. Sanbika B [ Hymn B ]
15. Dai 7 ku no tokusanhin [ The 7th District’s Specialty ]
16. Sekai wo kowasu fu’on na kaze [ Unsettling Wind of the World’s Destruction ]
17. Mayoeru kohitsujisan [ Lost Lamb ]
18. Yokan [ Premonition ]
19. Hitomi no kotae ~The past ver.~ (TV SIZE) [ Hitomi no Kotae ~The past ver.~ (TV Size) ]
20. Oshiete ohanasan ~sono 1 [ Informing Flower ~ Number 1 ]
21. Oshiete ohanasan ~sono 2 [ Informing Flower ~ Number 2 ]
22. Oshiete ohanasan ~sono 3 [ Informing Flower ~ Number 3 ]
23. Bonus Track MINI DRAMA “Dasshutsu” [ Bonus Tracks Mini Drama “Escape” ]
24. Hitomi no Kotae ～The future ver.～ (TV SIZE) [ Hitomi no Kotae ~The future ver.~ (TV Size) ]
So yeah so much…. love love it!!! thanks for sharing the information!!! ^o^
and for the bonus mini drama i’ve got the translation so check it out!
[Track 63 – Raggs’ Requiem plays in the background]
TEITO: I am setting off on a journey, now, so that I can see for myself what the truth really is. Why was the Raggs Kingdom destroyed? Why does the Eye of Michael even exist? And what about Verloren, who is said to have been kept sealed away, and the Seven Ghosts? I want to see, and learn. I want to decide for myself what is evil and what is just.
FRAU: Are you crying, little brat?
TEITO: Don’t be stupid! I’m not!
FRAU: Just know this. We’re not flying right now to leave everyone, but so we can see them again one day.
TEITO: As we faced the Seventh District, we continued to soar the skies at such heights that it was almost as if we could see the entire world below.
TEITO: Hey, Frau.
TEITO: The world — when you see the real thing — it looks completely different from how it’s drawn on maps.
TEITO: We’ll probably keep experiencing a lot of things even now, won’t we?
FRAU: Yeah, you’re right. There’s gonna be a load of times when things are harsh or just plain annoying. But not all of it will be bad times. I give you my word.
[Track 33 – The Eye of Michael ~Awakening suddenly plays in the background]
FRAU: W–What’s that?!
TEITO: Since this music is playing…
AYANAMI: Hold it right there, you two.
FRAU: Oh damn, he’s here. The most annoying guy in this show.
AYANAMI: Who are you calling annoying, you philistine!
TEITO: Uwah… just when we went through all that trouble to set up that ‘it’s a good day for a journey’ atmosphere we had going.
FRAU: [sighs] Well, now that he’s here, let’s do him the favor of listening to what he’s gotta say.
AYANAMI: Silence, peasant. I didn’t come here to talk to you.
AYANAMI: Teito Klein. If you wish to pass by me safely, you will answer a few of my questions.
Hahaha? Ayanami goes crazy? he will let Teito go just with question? kidding me? no…
AYANAMI: Yes. If you do not give me a serious answer, you shall die.
TEITO: What is this, some kind of quiz contest?
FRAU: Or some kind of riddle game?
TEITO: Either is more trouble than they’re worth.
AYANAMI: Silence. Question number one.
[Quiz show fanfare]
AYANAMI: What do you think of the Eye of Michael?
TEITO: Huh? How should I know? I don’t remember anything that happens when he shows up.
AYANAMI: Hmph. Pathetic. You mean to tell me that you cannot even control the other you that lives within you?
TEITO: What does the Eye mean to you, then?
AYANAMI: It is one of seven magic balls that will grant you any wish you desire when you collect them all.
TEITO: Are you serious?!
FRAU: H–Hey, give that Eye to me! I’ll wish for all of the porno books in the world!
Oh god? eye of michael and dragon ball combined?? o.o lolololol!!! XDDD gosh that part amuse me much!!! and let see Frau really want to have it just wishes for all porn books in the world??? how he will hide that porn books that almost as many as books in 3 international library 100 x 100 size???
TEITO: Die, you perverted bishop!
FRAU: Then what would you wish for?
TEITO: W–Well… maybe a Pyalingual…
FRAU: P–Pya–Pyal…? Oh, you mean that thing that can translate Mikage’s words?
And what Teito-chan want is only… PYALINGUAL!!!! lolololololo!!!! XDDDDDD what’s with that pyalingual is sooo damn cute!!! i wanna one like that too~~~ lololol…. Teito is just so pure and honest!!! *huggles teito*
AYANAMI: I was kidding, philistines. To me, the Eye of Michael is an essential key that will allow one to obtain this entire world.
TEITO: Don’t lie to us! …Although, that is a typical answer.
FRAU: It’s so typical that it isn’t entertaining in the slightest.
AYANAMI: Hmph! A reaction that is only to be expected from uncultured barbarians such as yourselves. A great and just cause is not valued on whether or not it is entertaining.
TEITO: But Ayanami acts considerably more entertaining in the anime-based drama CDs, doesn’t he?
FRAU: Yeah. It’s a shame the man himself doesn’t seem to realize it, though.
AYANAMI: Hmph. It seems that we have a large difference of awareness between us concerning that matter, but never mind that now. Question number two!
[Quiz show fanfare]
TEITO: There’s more?
AYANAMI: Teito. What do you think… of me?
FRAU: Exactly how fond of Teito are you?!
AYANAMI: [threateningly] Answer me, Teito Klein!
TEITO: Well, even if you asked me, I think you’re… an enemy– or really more like… an annoyance.
FRAU: Why don’t you just tell the poor guy that he’s so annoying, you started liking him more and more?
TEITO: AS IF I’D EVER SAY THAT!
FRAU: [jumps back startled, and then smirks] Why is your face going all red, you little brat?
TEITO: IT IS NOT RED! MY FACE IS NOT RED!!
AYANAMI: [chuckles] Teito Klein. I now fully understand how you feel.
TEITO: DON’T UNDERSTAND ME!!
AYANAMI: In any case, I will tell you one thing. Teito. You and I cannot live without the other. Keep that in mind. Now, farewell!
[AYANAMI flies off]
TEITO: …What exactly was the point of him coming here?
FRAU: He probably just wanted a little more show time. Or maybe that was a serious love call from him to you about how “He and I are of one body and soul”, or something along those lines.
TEITO: I DON’T GET WHAT YOU MEAN. He really is nothing but an annoyance, that Ayanami!
FRAU: Yeah, sure is.
[Track 63 – Raggs’ Requiem swells up again]
FRAU: Anyway, pulling ourselves back together– Let’s go, Teito!
FRAU: We’ll race all the way to the end of the world!
AYANAMI: Now, Teito Klein! Let’s fly!
FRAU: –Hey! No stealing my line!
TEITO: Just get out of here already! What the hell!
AYAhttps://cienviane.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post.php?action=edit&post=176NAMI: [as he flies away into the horizon] Yahoo! Yay! Follow me here if you can! Yeah!
TEITO: Ayanami… has been letting loose more and more lately, hasn’t he…
FRAU: He just said “Yahoo”…
He said YAHOO! He said Yahoo!!!! Ayanii-sama sure interesting here!!! lololol oh god i gonna cry because to many laugh… >< but totally it’s very interesting~~
TEITO: And so, our long journey begins.
And that’s all i’m gonna share~
Teito – Download
Ayanami – Download
Zehel (Frau) – Download
Profe (Castor) – Download
Fest (Labrador) – Download
Razette – Download
Raggs Requiem (album edit) – Download | Translation of the Original version
Hyper parfait and Onkeikun.